Ensuring the safety and well-being of our people is more important than anything else we do.
We accomplish this by:
- Maintaining an absolute belief that our workforce is valuable.
- Viewing safety as an ethical obligation.
- Holding ourselves accountable for achieving a zero recordable environment.
- Setting standards above and beyond OSHA regulations.
- Communicating frequently with our people.
- Empowering everyone to speak up, take action and look out for their teammates.
- Pre-planning each project and each task through the eyes of safety.
- Continuous improvement.