Highland Wallace Building
The historic Highland Building was originally built in 1910 in Pittsburgh's East Liberty neighborhood. It once famously housed the largest electric roof sign in the world. The Allegheny County Light Company sign was first illuminated on August 23, 1910.
A century later, this site was once again poised to be illuminated along with all of Pittsburgh's East End as the area continues it's revitalization into a chic urban destination.
The Highland Building features 129 modern single family residential units. The Wallace building had 18 units sitting atop 5,500 square feet of ground floor retail directly adjacent to a new parking garage. This project was a joint venture development of Massaro Properties and Walnut Capital, with Massaro Corporation serving as the general